Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a versatile and creative individual to join our committed and passionate marketing team. If you thrive in a work environment where collaboration and fun are encouraged, this may be the position for you!
As a Content Marketer, your primary responsibility will be to manage the creation of technical and educational content, deploy content marketing strategies and campaigns while monitoring their performance. You will play a key role in supporting the marketing strategy by advising the team on the marketing actions to be taken to achieve the company’s goals.
What we offer
- Free coffee!
- An advantageous group insurance program, including vision care, dental care after 12 months and more;
- A retirement plan program with employer participation;
- Social activities organized throughout the year for employees such as 5@7’s, family days, Christmas parties, summer BBQ’s, sports activities and holiday themed events;
- Weeks of paid vacation plus time off during the holidays;
- Offices located on the South Shore of Montreal, easily accessible to all with free parking and public transportation nearby;
- Access to annual training programs;
- The possibility of enriching your career by joining a team of experts where participative management is a priority;
- The opportunity to participate in the success of sustainable and in-demand products by contributing to the development of a fast growing brand that is involved in the community.
- Plan and develop a technical, relevant and engaging content calendar adapted to B2B for all touch points;
- Write, publish and update various content (social media posts, blog posts, newsletters, data sheets, installation guides, etc.) on our platforms;
- Create marketing campaigns such as educational lead nurturing campaigns targeted to architects, specifiers and consultants;
- Lead and schedule meetings, such as kickoffs, brainstorms and reviews.
- Manage external subcontractors to produce tools such as 3D illustrations, visuals, video, interactive installation guide, etc;
- Analyze and provide effective benchmarks (Performance Indicators) to measure the impact of digital campaigns, and provide feedback, reports and recommendations to relevant departments;
- Research, review and analyze industry trends and conduct competitive intelligence on content themes, digital tools, new platforms and innovative ways to attract and engage customers;
- Analyze communication plans to identify opportunities and make recommendations on new tools and content themes for the coming year;
- Measure the performance of implemented content marketing initiatives: traffic acquisition, user engagement, etc;
- Manage relationships with vendors, provide them with content plans, review and approve created content;
- Provide critical and constructive ideas and recommendations for optimization at all stages of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or other relevant field;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in content marketing (technical content writing an asset);
- Excellent writing, oral and written communication skills in French and English (asset);
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and digital marketing strategies;
- Mastery of MS-Office and good knowledge of WordPress, Hubspot, WordPress, Google analytics, Adobe, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Google Search Console;
- Experience in email automation (audience management, workflow, SEO and email sequences);
- Thorough, organized, you pay very close attention to detail and quality, you are results-oriented;
- Autonomous, proactive and have a sense of initiative;
- Comfortable with content marketing KPIs and associated metrics and numbers (and able to draw insights from them);
- Concerned about the performance of your strategies and tactics;
- Agile and quick to respond to new challenges and priorities in a changing environment with tight deadlines;
- Able to engage and build trust with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers.
If you want to enhance the company’s brand through multi-channel marketing and apply your knowledge while having the freedom to be creative and work independently, apply now to join our team as a Content Marketing Specialist!