Continuous Improvement Coordinator
In a context where innovation is an integral part of the company’s success, where continuous improvement, initiative and teamwork are strongly encouraged, the Continuous Improvement Coordinator will take on a central role in the technology department.
He/she will provide leadership, change management and coordination of assigned tactical and strategic projects. The Continuous Improvement Coordinator must have the ability to interact with various levels of management and employees to execute and control their projects. The Coordinator must be organized and have good communication skills within work teams. His creativity will be put to the test daily in the reengineering of processes and the digital transformation of the organization.
Result oriented, he will also have the objective to implement a data-driven performance culture. He/she will also be responsible for implementing the foundations of a Lean culture, training his/her colleagues and ensuring its maintenance.
RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO THE POSITION
- Ensure the deployment of the Norpro continuous improvement process throughout the organization;
- Accompany and train teams in the use of continuous improvement tools and in the facilitation of performance reviews;
- Manage business process optimization and IT integration projects (e.g. Kaizen) by developing a methodological approach;
- Understand the needs of the internal client and translate them into a clear and well-defined project scope;
- Analyze data and processes to define problems and non-value added;
- Maintain and improve operational performance indicators;
- Document and maintain processes and procedures;
- Anticipate project risks and propose avoidance measures.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and be creative and innovative;
- Ability to manage priorities and be highly adaptable;
- Excellent knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles and tools with an increased ability to popularize and implement the concepts;
- Sharp sense of conceptualization;
- Big picture and analytical mind;
- Customer and results oriented;
- Trainer/coach skills;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Power BI (Asset);
- Knowledge of ERP system (Asset).
- Knowledge of SQL, Python (Asset).
- Sense of organization and efficiency;
- Rigor / attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate, influence and listen;
- Sustained commitment and respect for deadlines;
- Team spirit;
- Quality commitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, GOP or relevant experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in continuous improvement project management and change management.