Do you want to be a key player in the development of sustainable and innovative solutions? At Norbec, we are constantly listening to our customers to help them achieve their goals while continually improving the way we do things. It’s your turn to make a difference!
Norbec St-Hyacinthe is now looking for an electromechanic for the night shift to expand our team.
Here are the advantages of joining our team:
- Night shift premium (2$ +/hr) ;
- Competitive benefits program (life, health, disability, dental and more!);
- Group RRSP;
- Referral bonus;
- Hiring bonus ($500 paid after 3 months of work with us);
- Retention bonus;
- Reimbursement of tool bills up to $285/year.
- Stimulating work environment (innovation, collaboration, openness and quality are integral to the company’s success);
- Employee recognition and wellness practices;
- Goggles, boots and work clothes provided.
What we expect from you:
- DEP or DEC in automated systems electromechanics ;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an automated plant;
Knowledge of Allen-Bradley RSlogix5000 programming (asset);
- Be autonomous, resourceful, rigorous and detail-oriented.
Tasks related to the electromechanic position:
- Repair, troubleshoot, modify and inspect various mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment in the plant;
- Respond to service calls from operators and supervisors;
- Perform preventive maintenance activities, and complete predefined work orders in Intéral (preventive maintenance software);
- Analyze and diagnose problems related to his field of activity;
- Work in a safe manner and use the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Positive attitude, dynamism and team spirit
- Autonomy, initiative and ability to adapt to change
- Night shift premium of $2/hour
- Glasses, boots, work clothes and PPE provided
- Advantageous group insurance program after 3 months, including vision care and, after 12 months, dental care
- Friendly work environment
- Sunday to Friday schedule for the night shift
- Group RRSP with employer participation