We are looking for a versatile and creative individual to join our committed and passionate marketing team. If you’re looking for a work environment where collaboration and fun are fostered, join us!
You will play a key role in the execution of our marketing strategies, campaigns and initiatives. You will participate in the creation of content, promote the company on social networks, coordinate internal and external communications and set up events. This versatile position offers a wide variety of tasks in which you will be able to put your knowledge into practice, let your creativity flow and evolve with great autonomy.
What we offer
- Free coffee!
- An advantageous group insurance program, including vision care, dental care and more;
- A retirement plan program with employer participation;
- Social activities organized throughout the year for employees such as 5@7’s, family days, Christmas parties, summer BBQ’s, sports activities and holiday themed events;
- Weeks of paid vacation plus time off during the holidays;
- Offices located on the South Shore of Montreal, easily accessible to all with free parking and public transportation nearby;
- Access to annual training programs;
- The possibility of enriching your career by joining a team of experts where participative management is a priority;
- The opportunity to participate in the success of sustainable and in-demand products by contributing to the development of a fast growing brand that is involved in the community.
- Participate in the development of communication plans and their deployments;
- Coordinate and execute marketing initiatives, including email marketing, content creation, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Participate in the creation of marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, case studies, and sales support materials.;
- Administer and maintain the contact database in the customer relationship system (Hubspot)
- Manage translation needs, review texts, verify quality and adherence to corporate graphic standards and prepare texts in both languages as needed;
- Assist the marketing team with various digital and traditional marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency and adherence to company guidelines;
- Coordinate the purchase of promotional items and corporate clothing;
- Support the planning and coordination of events such as: exhibitions, partner visits, golf tournaments, sponsorship events, launches, information sessions, special internal activities, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or other relevant field;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in marketing (experience in B2B marketing and/or events is an asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingualism in both spoken and written French and English;
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS);
- Knowledge of WordPress, Hubspot, Looker Studio, Google Analytics, Canva, Adwords, Photoshop (asset);
- Have a positive and proactive attitude, be solution oriented;
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a deadline driven environment