Do you want to be a key player in the development of sustainable and innovative solutions? At Norbec, we are constantly listening to our customers so that they can achieve their goals while continually improving the way we do things. It’s your turn to make a difference!
Norbec St-Hyacinthe is now looking for operators for the night shift to expand its team. Reporting to the production manager, the operator ensures the proper functioning of the production line equipment. The respect of procedures and the achievement of quality standards are essential elements at our company!
Here are the advantages of joining our team:
- Night shift premium (2$ +/hr) ;
- Scarcity bonus ($1.50 +/hr);
- Competitive benefits program (life, health, disability, dental, vision care and more!);
- RRSP / DPSP;
- Referral bonus;
- Hiring bonus ($500 paid after 3 months of work with us);
- Retention bonus;
- Stimulating work environment (innovation, collaboration, openness and quality are integral to the company’s success);
- Glasses, boots and work clothes provided.
Would you like to know more about our company? Visit us now at www.norbec.com
- Positive attitude, dynamism and team spirit
- Competitive salary with rapid progression, starting after 3 months of employment
- Night shift premium of $2/hour
- Sick leave offered and paid if not used at the end of the year
- Glasses, boots, work clothes and PPE provided
- In-house training offered
- Sunday to Friday schedule for the night shift
- An advantageous group insurance program