Do you have a stake in the success of your favourite fast food restaurant such as McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Tim Hortons or A&W? Or perhaps you prefer to enjoy fine dining in good company at Zibo’s, Le Keg, or St-Hubert’s? Are you an efficient, detail-oriented person who gets things done? Are you able to provide impeccable customer service and demonstrate professionalism and organization in your daily work? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The team and collaboration
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the candidate will be trained to support the different teams in the customer experience department with their expertise in refrigeration for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc.
Perform your duties at the location of your choice, we respect that!
This position is based at our head office in Boucherville, but daily duties can be performed either in our newly renovated offices in Boucherville, our offices in St-Hyacinthe or in the comfort of your own home. We offer flexible work schedules and the option of working remotely.
Key responsibilities to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Validation of plans and specifications for refrigeration.
- Work in collaboration with refrigeration suppliers
- Technical resource for customer experience departments (estimating, customer projects, design and customer service);
- Technical resource to our Representatives and Sales Agents (Canada and USA);
- Be a support for installation projects with our installers / contractors / customers and the Norbec Team;
- Be an internal resource for all refrigeration issues;
Training and experience required to be successful in this role
- D.E.C. in building mechanics or AEC or equivalent experience may compensate
- Experience in consulting services related to building services
- Technical knowledge of HVAC&R with a good understanding of the refrigeration field
Skills and knowledge required
- Bilingualism essential (French/English, oral and written);
- Experience and knowledge of refrigeration systems;
- Knowledge of refrigeration control/communication;
- Experience in commercial construction (an asset);
- Intermediate knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (an asset);
- Ability to learn quickly and integrate technical concepts;
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize multiple requests at the same time;
- Most importantly – have a passion for construction projects and a sense of accomplishment
Customer experience is in our DNA. Innovation is in our values!
Norbec is a North American leader in the manufacture of prefabricated cold rooms and architectural panels for building envelopes. For more than 40 years, we have been the preferred supplier of renowned partners such as Walmart, Metro, IGA/Sobeys, Provigo/Loblaws, Tim Hortons, A&W and McDonald’s. Thanks to our innovative strength and the close collaboration of more than 300 dedicated employees, we succeed in maintaining our position as an industry leader in Quebec and Canada.
What the company offers:
- The possibility of enriching your career by joining a fast-growing company and a team where participative management is a priority;
- The opportunity to participate in the success of a company with durable products in demand throughout Quebec, Canada and the United States.
- The possibility of advancement within the company every 2-3 years if you wish!
- A hybrid work environment (on-site in Boucherville, or in Ste-Hyacinthe or telecommuting)
- An RRSP with employer contribution
- An advantageous group insurance program, including vision care, dental care and more;
- Social activities organized throughout the year for employees such as family days, Christmas party, summer BBQ, sports activities and holiday themed events;
- Weeks of paid vacation plus time off during the holiday season;
- Access to training and development programs;
In this context of company growth, opportunities are at hand, and we need you!