What you’ll be doing:
- Co-manage the overall operations of each respective department including, but not limited to warehouse operation and refrigeration assembling department
- Assist in maximizing the resource utilization and service expectations
- Ensure exceptional visual detail and space utilization within the department areas and dock space
- Adhere to, actively promote, and monitor all company policies and procedures pertaining to: Core Values, Health and Safety, Operating Standards, Personal Appearance, and Security
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the software-EPICOR to be used in the completion and maintaining the overall integrity of the inventory control system
- Achieve and maintain adequate resources to achieve the business objectives
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of Shipping/Returns processes and procedures
- Verify and report on inventory
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturers specification and handling instructions
- Picking of all product types, put-a-way of all product types
- Ensure accuracy in the generation of reports
- Ensure refrigeration department daily manufacturing targets are maintained to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan short and medium-term production schedules based on outstanding orders, sales forecasts, and manufacturing capacity
- Work hand in hand with purchasing to coordinate material availability with production schedules.
- Manage and schedule customer special requests
- Operation of equipment/ Lifting and moving of product
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Warehouse / Production experience.
- Supervisor / Coordinator experience in a Warehouse or production environment an asset, but not required.
- Excellent command of English and French
- Punctuality and reliability.