Heavy Duty Door Frames
Several years of research and collaboration with customers have allowed the Norbec design team to develop robust and durable door frames tailor-made to ensure both resistance and waterproofing. All doors can be combined with a choice of frames depending on its final use. Doors can either be recessed or mounted on the surface, depending on the chosen frames.
Integrated frame: PP330
Doors 36” (914.4 mm) and less are mounted directly on a standard width 47” (1193.8 mm) panel.
- Norbec-exclusive ¼” (6.35 mm) thick aluminum jamb
- The structure has a built-in thermal break to limit temperature transfer causing condensation and ice formation
- Integrated frame design allows for a more aesthetic finish as well as ease of cleaning
- A reinforcement design ensures durability and robustness eliminating the need for future adjustments
- A groove provided for the heating wire makes it more accessible when in need of replacement
L-shaped aluminum frame: PL1600
Doors over 36” (914.4 mm) are made from an “L” aluminum frame with a thickness of ½” (12.7 mm). For freezers, a system, by default, integrates the double heating wire within the desired profile.
- This unique Norbec framework is the most robust in the industry
- L-shaped aluminum frames are ideal for intensive, impact-resistant environments
- The frame has an integrated thermal break to limit the temperature transfer causing condensation and ice formation
- Can be used with doors of any size