The people of the Norbec team have always been at the center of our organizational priorities.
Trust and respect as well as communication, innovation, continuous improvement and safe work environments are important values upheld by Norbec’s management team.
With 35 years of experience, Norbec is the number one reference thanks to their high quality products and customer service. At Norbec, every employee contributes to its success and are proud of it.
- If you believe performance and safety go hand in hand
- If you want to grow as part of an innovative company
- You’d like to join a committed team
Are you looking for a temporary contract and have an established background as a financial analyst? Are you a fast learner that can easily adapt to new situations? Budget tracking holds no secrets for you and you master Microsoft Excel? Norbec is specifically looking for someone just like you!
- Participate in the monthly reporting process ;
- Analyze finances and budget tracking ;
- Analyze the capitalization and investments tracking ;
- Participate in the ERP Capex module integration ;
- Participate in the integration of financial statements in the ERP (Epicor Financial Planner module) ;
- Participate in the budget reviews.
- Facility in adapting to new concepts and processes ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel ;
- Strong abilities in idenfying and resolving problems ;
- Previous experience in establishing variance and budget (pertaining to profits and losses) analysisassessments ;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to offer help when needed when facing tight deadlines.
- CPA title, or in the process of obtaining the title;
- Minimum of 1 year experience related to the position
For more information about the position, please refer to the Jobilico Page.
Operators, in-line production (St-Hyacinthe)
Please click this link to see the full job description.
Positions as Fitter-Assembler, Injection Operator and in Finishing (Boucherville)
You are autonomous and know how to manage priorities? For you, quality is a priority and you like working physically? You are also well-known to be a good team player?
Norbec is looking for someone like you at our plant located in Boucherville!
We presently have different open positions into the Injection department on different work schedule. All these positions are permanent, with a full time schedule.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an asset ;
- To be comfortable with imperial measurements is also a strong asset for this position.
Other advantages related to the position
- Shift Premium if applicable (1$/hour for evening shift et 2$/heure for night shift) ;
- Safety Glasses, safety shoes and work clothes are provided by us.
Please see full job descriptions on Jobillico:
General Labour in Finishing (1 day shift position, 3 evening shift positions, 1 night shift position)
Fitter-Assembler (1 evening shift position)
Injection Operator (1 day shift position, 1 evening shift position)
Join us now !
In this position you will be responsible for preparing and presenting submission specific to each clients needs. You will assure the progression of the project from the reception of the client’s demand until it’s expedition to the site. During the process, you be will be the main point of contact with the client.
Must have either a DEC or career diploma (estimation, project management or other), experience of one (1) to three (3) years in a similar position. Be able to read plans and submissions, bilingual (a must), basic knowledge of AutoCAD and of the construction field (assets)