The people of the Norbec team have always been at the center of our organizational priorities.
Trust and respect as well as communication, innovation, continuous improvement and safe work environments are important values upheld by Norbec’s management team.
With 35 years of experience, Norbec is the number one reference thanks to their high quality products and customer service. At Norbec, every employee contributes to its success and are proud of it.
- If you believe performance and safety go hand in hand
- If you want to grow as part of an innovative company
- You’d like to join a committed team
Marketing Coordinator – Trade Shows and Special Events
The Marketing Coordinator – Trade Shows and Special Events oversees the planning and execution of trade shows and events while recognizing the company’s vision and the growth objectives of corporate awareness, internal culture and business opportunities. The candidate will develop collaborative and productive relationships with other team members and work in collaboration with various departments to manage and grow Norbec’s reputation. He is responsible for multiple events and participates in the research and development of new strategies related to events and training. The Marketing Coordinator – Trade Shows and Special Events, works alongside members of the Marketing, Sales and Human Resources team.
- Act as the resource person for the organization of the events held by Norbec and ensure the quality and realization of these events;
- Plan, organize and coordinate logistics and holding of events such as: exhibitions, partner visits, golf tournaments, sponsorship events, product launches, information sessions, internal events, etc.;
- Plan the schedule of trade shows and events, ensure their follow-up and make necessary recommendations;
- See to the smooth running of Norbec activities by ensuring and maintaining contact and follow-ups with all stakeholders involved in the organization of events. Ensure role distribution, responsibilities and the coordination of work with various internal and external partners;
- Provide on-site presence, oversee the work of the installation team and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the event as required;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the marketing budget for events;
- Support the Human Resources in the development and planning of Norbec’s internal event programming and ensure that it runs smoothly and on time;
- Develop processes and tools to facilitate and simplify event management and develop indicators to measure the success of the activities or programs put in place;
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales materials, ensuring that all resources up do date and coordinate the creation of new support materials;
- Participate in the design and maintenance of the showroom. Ensure the conformity of our showrooms with respect to products, display, decoration, layout of modules so that they remain welcoming at all times;
- Manages the promotion and registration of participants in activities organized for external clients;
- Organize “photo shoots” of projects. Contact the photographer and the client, direct the photographer, manage photos, etc.;
- Assist the marketing team in various marketing campaigns, in the management of registration to training & webinars as well as in the coordination of customer demonstrations (factory visits);
- Note that the candidate will be required to travel a few times a year in North America.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingualism (French and English) both written and spoken
- Skills with graphics software: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Understanding of CMS such as WordPress (an asset)
- Very good sense of organization and efficiency
- Thoroughness / sense of a job well done
- Sense of planning with great attention to detail
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- Autonomy and initiative
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude, oriented towards solutions
- Team player
- Creative spirit
- Ease in interpersonal communications
- Sustained commitment and respect deadlines
- Strength of proposal and advice: development of the necessary tools and new methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or another relevant field
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of event organization/managing
Are you looking for a temporary contract and have an established background as a financial analyst? Are you a fast learner that can easily adapt to new situations? Budget tracking holds no secrets for you and you master Microsoft Excel? Norbec is specifically looking for someone just like you!
- Participate in the monthly reporting process ;
- Analyze finances and budget tracking ;
- Analyze the capitalization and investments tracking ;
- Participate in the ERP Capex module integration ;
- Participate in the integration of financial statements in the ERP (Epicor Financial Planner module) ;
- Participate in the budget reviews.
- Facility in adapting to new concepts and processes ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel ;
- Strong abilities in idenfying and resolving problems ;
- Previous experience in establishing variance and budget (pertaining to profits and losses) analysisassessments ;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to offer help when needed when facing tight deadlines.
- CPA title, or in the process of obtaining the title;
- Minimum of 1 year experience related to the position
For more information about the position, please refer to the Jobilico Page.
Operators, in-line production (St-Hyacinthe)
Please click this link to see the full job description.
Positions as Fitter-Assembler, Injection Operator and in Finishing (Boucherville)
You are autonomous and know how to manage priorities? For you, quality is a priority and you like working physically? You are also well-known to be a good team player?
Norbec is looking for someone like you at our plant located in Boucherville!
We presently have different open positions into the Injection department on different work schedule. All these positions are permanent, with a full time schedule.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an asset ;
- To be comfortable with imperial measurements is also a strong asset for this position.
Other advantages related to the position
- Shift Premium if applicable (1$/hour for evening shift et 2$/heure for night shift) ;
- Safety Glasses, safety shoes and work clothes are provided by us.
Please see full job descriptions on Jobillico:
General Labour in Finishing (1 day shift position, 3 evening shift positions, 1 night shift position)
Fitter-Assembler (1 evening shift position)
Injection Operator (1 day shift position, 1 evening shift position)
Join us now !
In this position you will be responsible for preparing and presenting submission specific to each clients needs. You will assure the progression of the project from the reception of the client’s demand until it’s expedition to the site. During the process, you be will be the main point of contact with the client.
Must have either a DEC or career diploma (estimation, project management or other), experience of one (1) to three (3) years in a similar position. Be able to read plans and submissions, bilingual (a must), basic knowledge of AutoCAD and of the construction field (assets)