Timeless, Norbec’s sliding doors have become a standard in the supermarket and food processing industry.
Benefit from their ease of operation, robustness and energy savings.
- Standard thickness from 3″ to 5”.
- The width of the door can vary from 2″ to 60″ (up to 120″for a double door).
- The height of the door can vary from 72” to 192”.
- Other dimensions available on request.
- White Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Black Silkline finish (Exclusive to Norbec)
- Stainless Steel finish
- Natural embossed stucco finish
- White embossed stucco finish
- Other finishes available upon request.
- Gravity fastener (optional)
- Blockable in open position
- Door interior reinforced by steel angles which offer solid anchor points.
- Ball-type seals are held in place mechanically and are easily replaceable
- The profiled aluminum surface threshold is welded to the frame for more robustness
- Equipped with sturdy aluminum and nylon hardware for superior performance
- Sealed precision bearing carriage with nylon sole ensure easy and durable operation
- A guide roller is located under the door to reduce the overall footprint to a minimum
- The rail is attached directly to the frame for added strength.
Door Technical Sheet CL-1750
Door Technical Sheet CP-140