Being experienced and detail-oriented allows Métautek, a designer, manufacturer and installer of wrought-metal works and structures, to meet the highest standards for a demanding industry and ambitious clients. For its 27,000 sq. ft. facility, insulated metal panels, Norex-L, were used in the colour charcoal creating a strong insulation barrier in addition to a chic industrial look. Visit Norbec’s project gallery to discover the final results and to learn more about the products used for this infrastructure.
- Project Type: Building Envelope
- Location: Mirabel, Québec, Canada
- General Contractor: Syscomax
- Product Used: Norex-L
- Panel Thickness: 3 in.
- Interior Steel: Gauge: 26ga| Color: Interior White 7973| Profile: Silkline (striated)| Finish: Smooth
- Exterior Steel: Gauge: 26ga| Color: Charcoal| Profile: Silkline (striated)| Finish: Smooth
- Photographer: David Boyer