COVID-19 : Norbec resumes manufacturing activities with reduced resources.
Dear customers and partners,
Further to the Quebec Government’s press release ordering the cessation of all non-essential services and activities as of Wednesday, March 25 at 00:01 a.m. and until April 13, 2020, we wish to inform you that Norbec has received the necessary authorizations to restart its activities on a limited basis in order to produce projects for essential services. In this context, we will restart production, in both plants, on Monday, March 30 at 7:00 a.m. with reduced resources.
In order to ensure proper business continuity, certain teams remain available remotely, including the estimating, design and customer service teams. Sales team and technical support will also be reduced but will are available to answer questions.
We would like to remind you that all measures taken by the company are preventive in order to ensure the health and safety of all team members.
- Employees must ensure to stay 2 metres away or more from their colleagues.
- Frequent hand washing by our team members is mandatory.
- We avoid any non-essential gathering of employees in the same room.
- It is mandatory for office employees to work remotely.
- Our common areas have been reorganized, the capacity of the cafeteria has been reduced to half and a chair-equivalent distance between employees is mandatory.
- The break schedule has been adapted to reflect the new measures.
- We will deny access to the workplace to any employee with symptoms (fever and/or cough and/or breathing difficulties).
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection of work surfaces and common areas.
Norbec will continue to monitor government directives and implement additional measures as necessary. We take this situation very seriously and our priority is the health and safety of our employees and partners.
President and CEO
|Jason Giuliani |
Vice President of Sales