NOROC Architectural Panel
Fire Rated Rock-Wool (Mineral Fiber) Core Panel
Noroc is an architectural insulated panel with superior fire-resistant properties
Noroc is a non-combustible insulated panel for building envelopes. Its core is made from components with superior fire-resistance properties, including rock fibre composed of natural basalt and recycled slag, components with superior fire resistance properties. The inorganic and natural materials of its core make it an environmentally friendly and fully recyclable panel.
- L Joint: Vertical mounting made for outdoor walls, interior partitions and interior ceilings
Noroc offers a fire resistance from forty-five minutes to three hours, depending on its thickness. In addition, this panel shares the same properties as the Norex, offering excellent insulation and thermal resistance in addition to acting as a sound and humidity barrier. Its mineral fibre core is gaining popularity for government and institutional buildings such as hospitals, schools and residences. Just like Norex panels, Noroc can be used indoors or outdoors, depending on the project specifications.
- Harmonization with Norex products
- Increased acoustic insulation
- Thermal resistance stable over time
- Built-in pressure-balanced rain screen
- Exclusive system for anchoring to the structure
- Elimination of thermal bridges
- Increased wind and tear resistance
- Insulation and finishing: no extra step