Soprema’s new 178,000 square foot facility now houses its latest product, extruded polystyrene insulation panels. This impressive structure was designed with various materials such as steel and aluminum accompanied by many windows translating into a modern and aesthetic appearance. The use of Norbec’s insulated metal panels complement the textures, colours and bold angles intrinsic to its design.
- Project Type: Building Envelope
- Location: Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
- Product Used: Norex-L
- Panel Thickness: 3 in.
- Interior Steel: Gauge: 26ga| Color: Interior White 7973| Profile: Silkline (striated)| Finish: Smooth
- Exterior Steel: Gauge: 26ga| Color: Charcoal| Profile: Silkline (striated)| Finish: Smooth
- Photographer: Stéphane Groleau