Products that cover this Market
Architectural building envelope solutions
Insulated metal panels offer multiple advantages such as superior insolation, durability and ease of installation as well as enabling creativity in their design process.
The advantage of insulated metal panels, which has made it an increasingly popular choice, resides in the fact that it is installed in one simple step once arrived on site. Whereas traditional constructions require up to eleven steps, which can lead to longer installation time and inconsistency, this lightweight product requires less time and installation labor. The panels can be used in multiple sectors of activity for interior or exterior needs and are offered in a wide range of colors and finishes.
Complete range of high performance panels
- NOREX® : Polyisocyanurate (polyurethane) core panel
- H Joint: Horizontal & vertical mounting made for exterior walls
- L Joint: Vertical mounting made for exterior walls and interior ceilings
- S Joint: Vertical mounting with straight joint made for interior partitions
- NOROC®: Fire-rated rock-wool core panel
- L Joint: Vertical mounting made for outdoor walls, interior partitions and interior ceilings
Listening carefully to the feedback given by clients and following meticulously the latest trends, Norbec ensures it’s always meeting present and future regulations, thus securing the durability of its products. Working closely with customers over the years and having developed solutions for their challenges has made Norbec more comprehensive of their needs. Norbec is proud to have developed strong partnerships over the years that continue to strengthen over time.
Norbec prides itself on being a solution finder that enables architects to make their designs possible no matter the complexity.
Building solutions for vertical and horizontal wall applications
- Sports and Entertainment Centres
- Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Cold StorageAgriculture
- Food Service (Restaurants, catering, hospitality, etc)
- Other applications: Storage spaces, fisheries, aquatic centres, convenience stores, supermarkets, etc.
- NOREX® Panel
- NOROC® Panel
Norex is an Polyisocyanurate (polyurethane) core panel designed for highly efficient buildings. In addition to offering unparalleled thermal value, this panel provides fire and rain protection barriers as well as being wind and tear resistant because of its exclusive anchoring system when installed. This product is design with an equalization compartment preventing water from being aspired inward therefore reducing the risk of penetration and moisture.
Noroc is an high performance fire-rated insulated architectural panel. Noroc has a mineral core made of a rigid stone-fiber insulation board composed of natural basalt rock and recycled slag. In addition to being non-combustible, it offers excellent fire resistance properties in addition to meeting health requirements. The core’s natural inorganic content yields an environmentally friendly, fully recyclable panel.
Components that can be used
Norbec insulated metal panels come in a variety of colors whether it be dark, light or out of the ordinary colors. Architects, over the years, have loved creating contrast with light and dark tones as well as creating patterns along certain walls of a construction.
Norbec offers three types of finishes; silkline, micro-ribbed and flutted as well as being smooth or embossed depending of the look desired. Finishes are all easily washable as well as weather and corrosions resistant.
- Vertical mounting
- Joint with concealed fasteners
- Pressure equalized rain screen joint
- For indoor, outdoors and ceiling applications
- Horizontal & vertical mounting
- Joint with concealed fasterners
- Deep fluting 3/4” (19 mm) deep and either 3/8” (9.5 mm) or 3/4” (19 mm) wide
- Different architectural Panels
- For outdoor applications