The Automation Solution at Your Door!
Introducting CL-1750-E, The New Electric Sliding Door Equipped with the E-Circuit System
This ultra sturdy and durable door equipped with the Electric E-Circuit System guarantees you greater efficiency and agility in your activities while ensuring employee safety. Meeting the most stringent health, energy and construction standards in the industry makes the CL-1750-E a reliable and safe product.
- Anti-pinch safety edge
- Mechanical safety edge installed on the door jamb. When it comes into contact with an obstacle, the door’s closing movement is reversed.
- Pull cord switches (x2)
- Wired pull cord switches can be placed at the customer’s discretion and must be connected to the transformer.
- Radio controlled push button
- Radio controlled open/close control, can be placed at customer’s discretion within 15 m [50 ft] of wall or forklift.
- Radio controlled pull switch
- Radio controlled open/close control, same principle as the pull switch, but wireless. Can be placed at the customer’s discretion within 15 m [50 ft] of the wall or on a forklift.
- Contactless opening motion detector
- Opening control, allows the door to be opened without contact with switches or buttons. When a user is within range of the sensor, the opening command will be activated.
- Photoelectric safety barrier
- The sensor installed on the door and the mirror installed on the frame serve as an invisible barrier. When there is an obstacle in the door opening, the sensor causes the door to stop and the door closing movement is reversed.
Discover Norbec's New Electric Sliding Door!
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! NEXT STEP:
Download CL-1750-E TECHNICAL SHEET
Download E-Circuit USER & INSTALLATION GUIDE