COVID-19 : Update on our preventive measures
Dear valued customers,
As we navigate this new world with COVID-19, we feel it is important to share with you the steps we have taken to keep our team members safe and make sure business runs as smoothly as possible. Norbec will continue its day-to-day operations and we are currently doing everything in our power to adapt to new developments in the current situation on a daily basis.
Consequently, Norbec will apply the following measures:
- Analyze all accommodating possibilities for employees that are concerned by preventive measures demanded by public health authorities;
- Decline access to the workplace to any person having symptoms (fever and/or coughing and/or respiratory difficulties);
- Frequent handwashing by our team members is enforced;
- Increased frequency of sanitizing of work surfaces and of the common spaces;
- Stay informed of any new development from specialized authorities and adjust internal measures if necessary.
We want to assure you that we are taking all possible steps to protect the health and well-being of our customers, visitors and colleagues. We have formed a dedicated response team to work on prevention and communication. The team meets on a daily basis to ensure we are up to date on the latest information are being proactive in our decision-making and agile in an unknown climate. We promise to remain vigilant by staying informed and providing continuous updates to our team and loyal customers.
We would like to remind you that all the steps taken by the company are taken in a preventive manner in order to ensure the health, safety and physical integrity of all team members. We are currently maintaining regular operations in both of our plants and are doing everything in our power to maintain our supply chain. Our teams will maintain responsiveness via phone, FaceTime and email but will limit the face-to-face meetings both internally and externally. We are committed to continue delivering high quality products and services that you have come to expect from us. If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Jan Lembregts, President and CEO, Norbec
Jason Giuliani, Vice President of Sales, Norbec